My Blog List

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Through my soul…


Through my eyes, the window to my soul
I see you…
Every breath I take has your name in black and white
Your wise smile makes my heart skip a beat…

The fleet of thoughts which runs through my heart
I wish you can hear them…
Never fear because my love for you is here to stay…
All I ever dream is you …
And in your eyes I see my future... bright and clear

There are no words to express how much you mean to me…
If I try putting in words it would feel like cheating…
As no words can describe u…
You being in me make me feel alive

The fakeness of the world disappears as I see love in your eyes
Through my heart you step in to my soul...
Making sure I am happy…
Has been your biggest joy…
I know this because I feel it every time i see your eyes
I see my self through your eyes
Biggest foul was life to disappear on me
But your smiles brought the light back in my life…

-Mariyam Nina Ali

No comments:

Tweet